• Knit in relationally by attending two regional meetings and one annual conference within one year. This
will give an opportunity for us and other members to
give an evaluation of the inquirer, and give the
inquirer time to evaluate us.
• A personal interview with the director, one of
the regional leaders or someone appointed.
• Make a formal request on an application form,
along with two recommendations: a recommendation by
the pastor of your local church (if you are the
pastor or one of the pastors, then a recommendation of an
outside pastor); a recommendation by an active pastor
outside your local church.
• The director, along with regional leaders,
will make inquiry of references, examine the applicant’s
reputation, effectiveness in ministry, loyalty and
relationship to their local church and seek the guidance of
the Holy Spirit.
• Approval or disapproval will then be given.